Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Monday, October 02, 2006

A shopping we will go..........

Mo-Better Rabbitry's Double Vision took home BOG/BOV on 10-01-06.

Yep, Vision took home two firsts yesterday. He won the first show with Best of Variety, Best of Group, and took Best of Opposite Sex Variety BOSV and BOSG (Group). This is his third show with firsts as a junior buck (male rabbit). I can't wait to see him grow up and win as a senior!!!


Yep, I promised myself. If and when I broke the 200 lb mark, I will go shopping. And shop, we did!!! I took my son, as my husband is terrible at looking at things. I went with him to his favorite store, American Eagle outfitters. I let him buy a pair of pants and a shirt, and I tried on a pair of junior size 14 hip huggers and I bought them. I was like a kid, giggling about it. I also bought a nice leather woven belt to go with them. Then I bought two pair of dress shoes and some perfume to boot!!! I went kind of wild with the shopping! It was all in fun and I promised this to myself a while back. Now, I have this other mark that is waiting to be hit. Yep, 180 is my next smaller goal. Another 20 lbs to go on that one. I'm hoping to get to this soon before I leave for Florida in December. I hope I can do it! My mom and dad won't recognize me. Incidentally, I didn't tell anyone in my family that I was going to start this. I wanted to keep it all to myself for a while, just to know I can do it!!! My son was inspired so he is now trying to lose some weight too. He isn't really "fat", he just has some weight around the middle he would like to lose.

I did discover that I don't lose any weight if I don't eat. I had alot of running around to do over the weekend, and I didn't eat as often as I should. I tend to store when this happens and not lose. So, I have to plan my weekends better with small portions of healthy snacks to go......

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home