Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Flying High and Feeling GOOD!

Good morning - Checking in at 207 - 2 lbs lost

I'd thought I would start out with a thank you to a co-worker this morning. She came into my office and said "Mo, I saw you walking in to work, and I just love your outfit". Well, hon, it isn't the outfit, it's because I can wear it now. She asked me "is it new?", and I said, "no, its just been in the back of my closet a long time". I went from a size 18 to a size 14 and now I can wear all those clothes that (yes, I saved because I loved the look) are two sizes down from where I was. I really want to shoot for a size 11-12. Not too far away. Maybe when I reach that, I shoot even lower for a size 10, who knows!!!!

I haven't started an exercise routine, but I'm working on one. It's been just way too hot here in Central Ohio to get out and work out. Gosh, I just got in 60 bales of hay up into my barn for winter. I think that's work out enough for this week!!!! I'm going to start walking my dogs - Fly and Jett and taking more bike rides since the fall weather is starting to break through!
Have a great day - and keep your chin up and fly high!

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Hike2Health said...

Good for you! It's so nice to see that scale go down and also fit into smaller clothes. Let's keep thinking about the new pictures we will be taking of ourselves in Feb 2007! Should be quite a difference!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home