Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well Happy "200" Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












Good Morning - REALLY! I finally reached my first big goal of 200 lbs. Yahoo!! I am feeling good and it shows, look at that smile on my face! I had a girlfriend at work take these photos of me this morning. I have never felt better in my life and my back is actually starting to shape up as well. I pulled some muscles in the top part of my back over the weekend while buttoning my really tight jeans and my Dr. worked out the kinks last night. I am waking up every morning now feeling much better and not having to work out the pain/stiffness of the lower back. My diet hasn't changed too much, and I have done the fasting with good results before. I may try this over the weekend as I have so much planned. I did very well on the show tables last weekend with one of my junior black otter bucks named Vision. I took two firsts with him and I was very elated with those wins. I can't wait to take him to the next show with me. Well, now, I have to re-set my goals. I still have 50 lbs more to lose to get down to my all time goal of 150 lbs. With that said, I've been losing around an average of 2 lbs a week on this diet. I am happy with those results, as I don't want it to come off too fast, I want it to just slowly disappear and stay away!!! I also like eating my icecream when I want too (or when I feel bad). I haven't been able to eat anything else that feels like I'm cheating! Bakery items are always off limits and I don't like the fake chocolate candy with the malitol in them. Terrible. So, I'll just keep doing what I am doing. Winter will be here and I'll probably give up the icecream for something else - any ideas???? Please comment!!!! I'd like to hear what you all have to say!

Keep on track and don't give up on yourself - Mo

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, Mo!!!! I will be so glad when I hit that mark!

Way to go!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home