Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rain, rain go away......



Well, I started taking the supplements that Jimmy Moore had listed on his 30 in 30 Weight Loss Challenge and it seems to be working nicely. I am moving forward and the weight just seems to be slipping off. I don't exercise as much as I should, but then again, I have been taking care of this lower back issue. I did walk the other day and ride my bike a bit, but no set routines. I finally fit into a pair of straight leg western Rockies jeans today that I thought I would never ever wear. I bought them a few years back, at the local second hand store. They were tagged new, and I just had to have them because of the brand and they were also Longs. I have a 34 inseam and I am hard to fit on jeans. Any time I find a long pair, I grab them up. I am not really tall, just have long legs I guess. I stand 5 ft. 7.5 without shoes, but I do know that regular size jeans when washed will shrink up and be above my shoes. I like the length to the ground sometimes, especially when wearing boots. Today is a good day for boots, it's cold and rainy outside. I think I'm at a good place right now, I finally feel like I'm ready to start hitting this challenge even harder today. After hitting my 200 marker, I am energized and raring to go now! I had a slight head ache this morning, and I know it's not food related. I didn't eat anything out of the normal range of acceptable foods. This morning I had 1 egg scrambled a half of a small coffee with half and half (just a pinch) and an Atkins crunch bar. I just had some nuts, hoping to take away the headache. Maybe I didn't eat enough??? I do have an Atkins shake in the refrig, but I was saving that for a bit later. I'm making italian tonight, yes!!! My famous low carb meatballs and no-sugar marinara sauce - yum. I don't eat the pasta, but I do have a piece of low carb bread or wrap with my meal and of course, a salad. When I make my meatballs, I use an egg and for the breadcrumbs I substitute ground up pork rinds and parmesian cheese mixture. It works great and makes them moist. I also use herbs and some onions and garlic. Nice thing about this is that my family eats it and it doesn't taste any different from the old style I used to fix. Just not as sweet. I also add black olives to mine, and of course mushrooms. Well, I think I've just about nailed all of my computer problems this week, now I'm working on budgeting for next years software. Till nest time......

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your comment about not eating enough. I have so little appetite these days that eating enough is sometimes a problem on busy days - and when aren't they busy!?!?

But it seems like I lose weight better when I have three 'full' (but low carb) meals!

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are the Energizer Bunny now? :) Keep it up. Isn't it fun to find clothes in the closet that fit? I'm going to make sure I get my omega 3 foods in this week. It's amazing how well that works.

I agree with you about stepping it up. Why go half way? Let's get 'er done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home