Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back in the Saddle again.......

Good Afternoon - Checking in at 205 (a day late) 4 lbs lost


Yep, I had my stall week, now I'm back in the game! I weighed in at 205 so that makes it 4 lbs since joining the 30 by 30 Weight Loss Challenge, but I feel even better as I am starting to fit back into my size 14 jeans. Well, some of them. Seems each manufacturer has a set model and some size 14's are really size 12's in disguise!!!! HA HA!

I have limited my carb intake and slowed down on the higher carb snacking I've been allowing myself. Well, you gotta let go a little bit now and then.... but it's time to get tough. This is a Challenge, ya know! So, I backed off the Breyers Carbsmart ice cream and the Garcia Lo's Tortilla chips. They do come in handy when feeling deprived, depressed or just plain down and out on diets!!! I still want to know where you go to for all you can eat prime rib, Jimmy???? I sure wish we had a place around here like that. You would think with all the cows in Ohio, they could have something like this, but no! They even try to give you margarine blend at Bob Evans restaurants. You have to ask for butter!!! I told the waitress when I moved up here - this IS Ohio isn't it? You have a cow on every corner! Ridiculous!!!! ;-)

Well, back to the software upgrades and database construction here at work. It's been a tough week, but the weather is a changing here. Buckeye football is on so that means I'll be out riding my mare or walking the dogs......

Keep on keeping on!!!! Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Hike2Health said...

Way to go, Mo! It's tough to cut back, but getting into those jeans makes it all worth it, huh? I keep thinking we need to stay ahead of the game so we can make it through the holidays.

I work with databases too. With geographical data, your db must be pretty big, huh? How many terabytes is it and what software do you use? I'm going back to work at Microsoft so of course I use SQL Server. My new project is a new datawarehouse with all the customer data which could eventually be 50 terabytes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home