Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Doing well in my carbless frame of mind.....

Hi Everyone! Day 1- Clocking in at 209

It's getting a bit more clearer every day.........my head! It's amazing the feeling I get living the low-carb life. I don't feel drowsy or lethargic. I spring right out of bed (well almost). I get plenty of sleep, un-interrupted (well almost, hard to do with to hyper border collies).

I do think clearer and stay on track with projects better. I have alot more energy and don't feel tired after eating either. It's like I jumped into a new body frame and mind frame. I stood on the scale this morning and felt kind of bloated, but still lost weight. You know us girls, water weight gain at least one or two weeks a month -YECH! Well, I am down another half of a pound, yes half....I have one of those digital scales that talks.

Anyhow....I was starting to say that I didn't feel like I lost anything as I felt kind of bloated and I ate a piece of low-carb cheesecake last night after dinner. That always makes me feel like I've been cheating big time!!! Have to plug the vendor here - Cheesecake, lowcarb, courtesy of The Cheesecake Factory- yahoo! If you haven't tried it, you must. You can order it online at their website. Not to miss! Until next time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home