Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Scales, scales, who's got the scales???........

Mo's Double Vision
Best of Breed Win - Jr. Black Otter Buck

Ack!!!! No readings, no scales. I have been without scales for a week now. I'm still waiting on them to come back. My husband lent them to a friend to weigh his experimental aircraft last tuesday and they haven't been back. I'm not really worried, as it's my tom week anyhow. You know, I don't even want to look in the mirror or try on any clothes THIS week. Yep, straight water weight gain. SO, better luck next week. I did have a great weekend. My little junior black otter Netherland Dwarf buck, Vision, came home with a Best of Breed win at a show in Dover Ohio. I got a blue ribbon and a trophy for my case. I went on to win best in four class, but we didn't make the cut. Too many big breeders there to compete against and the judge didn't really like ND's, you could tell. I'm attaching a photo of Vision, who is growin up nicely. Not much more to blog about this week. Too busy at work, and the weather isn't particularly being nice. Rainy, ugly and cold. Well, stick around, this is central Ohio, bound to change in a minute or so!!!! Have a great week gang - lose two for me!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about cute! He looks so soft and cuddly.

Let's hope the water weight is gone for Tuesday's weigh in. I need to lose one more of the pounds I gained and plus one would be nice.

Sorry your weather is ugly. Do you get the colorful leaves in the fall? Our maples are ablaze with color here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home