Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Darling!!!!!!



Checking in at 199 lbs. WOOHOO!!!!

(that's 10 lbs total loss on the 30 in 30 Weight Loss Challenge so far!)

Yep, that's right. I am having a great day today, no one can spoil it. I am dressed to the 9's and have a bouquet of tea roses to present to my husband when I take him out to his birthday dinner tonight. I told him that all of this wasn't possible without the help and support and adoration of my one and only!!! He has been with me through thick and thin (well, mostly I've been thick) HEE HEE. When he first met me at the tender age of 19, I was 140 lbs. That's when we used to run around in skimpy bathing suits when I lived near the beaches in SW Florida back in the early 80's. I've been married to this terrific man for 20 years, and have known him for over 25. I have also slowly gain all of this extra poundage and most came on after my son's birth and then more, after I moved up to Ohio in 98. I am now glad to say that I will be pre-Ohio weight soon. Once I hit that next mark of 180 lbs. I'm hoping to get closer to that before I leave to see my family in Florida (early Dec 06). I'm wanting that "drop the jaw look". I also have another big surprise for my mom and dad..... I'm bringing my husband and my son too. We didn't really plan it that way, but it turns out that it worked out for the flights and all. No one knows but my brother, who will be putting us up. So, another small goal is to get to 180, but I don't know if I can get there in two months time. Oh gosh, anything on the minus side is surely a PLUS!!!!!! Well, not much has changed in diet, just added the fish oil caplets and the calcium caplets and Co-Q10 and Royal Jelly as well. I do that to ward off colds and flus. Stamina too! Honey is a wonderful natural substance and the royal jelly comes from the queen bee. Keep up the great work gang, and stop and smell the roses along the way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home