Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to work now......

Weighing in at 199.2 :-(

Yep, had to many rainy days inside and that really hurts. But it's back on track for me this week. I've already limited my food and carb intake. Almost back to induction rates. I have to get moving, not only for the challenge, but for Hawaii!!!! Yep, that's coming up soon too. I still want to look good in shorts and a t-shirt in the winter. YIKES. I even want to buy a new bathing suit. Maybe I can find one in Hawaii?

Oh well, thanks to the rain on both weekends we had off of work, it was easy to stuff more food in my mouth. We did (as a family) have way too many parties and I did fine at all of them. I didn't over eat or eat anything bad, I even by-passed the alcoholic beverages. BUT, when I sit at home watching tv or reading I like to snack on crackers/chips and that hurt some. Yep. Back up five lbs. It sure is easy to do. Even with small cheats. New years eve I did have two margaritas, but I used Baja Bob's Margarita mixes and they don't have any sugar in them. I did have some pizza that night too......bad Mo! Well, I don't cheat alot, and it wasn't a fall of the wagon, completely denounce lowcarb, stuff your face cheat! I'd say it was moderate by some means. I will be very hard on myself now as I still want to get down to 145 lbs. I don't have a desired "get to" date, just want to get there, and most important of all - STAY THERE!!!!

So move your big butt over Kirsty Alley, I don't need any packaged food to get me there, or some gal named Jenny, just my common sense and being honest with myself! HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Hike2Health said...

Hi Mo! Hang in there. I was bad over the holidays and have gotten back to my bootcamp now. Sure is tough to beat back the cravings but I've done okay so far this week. I know it will get easier.

But that's good you didn't go completely nuts.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger David A. Fox said...

Hi Mo,

Found your blog while researching "Round on the ends and hi in the middle" looking for the song lyrics. Seemingly in reverse of your life, I spent the first 25 years of my life in the snowbelt (Ashtabula Co) and then moved to Florida (isn't that the preferred order of things?). I must have gotten frostbite or something during those all-day sled riding marathons because now, when the temp gets below 60, I'm ready to head south! I see signs on the highway that say "Bridge Ices Before Roadway" - I know I've gone too far north!

I'm a forester who heads up the GIS department of a consulting company. I too love to eat (I also love to cook - see the connection?) You haven't psted here in 10 months so here's hoping you are down to your target 145!

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home