Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Holidays to you ALL!!!!






Weighing in at 194 today - that's a 2 lb weight loss for the week!!!!

Hey, that's pretty darned good going into the biggest feasting holiday of the year. I am armed with my Pumpkin Impossible Pie recipe and my Chocoperfection chocolates, I should be good to go. We are going to my husband's brother's house and I am bringing the dessert. Of course, one regular pumpkin pie, and one for the low carbers. I am also thinking about bringing the cauliflower and cheese bake, since the vegetables will probably consist of potatoes, yams, peas, corn and the like. I think I'll just be stuck with the turkey and the olives. I won't let that happen this year. Not when I just took all of my size 16 and 14 jeans into the consignment shop this afternoon. Nuh uh! No going back for me, it's going forward full steam ahead!!! I hope all of you have a wonderful Holiday season and I am out looking for a bathing suit to go swimming when I get down to visit my folks next week in Florida. Keep thinking about the long term effects and keep smiling. Don't get overwhelmed by all the food at the table. You don't need to eat it all to survive. You need to eat to live, not live to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home