Round on the ends and Hi in the middle - OHIO

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cheeseburger in Paradise........






Weighing in late this week at 196.5

Well, now, it wasn't a cheeseburger, I did eat really well, but I had some drinks too! I went to Florida to visit with my folks and my brother and sister. We all went down (my husband and my son) as a family, and we had a great time. I didn't really focus on food that much, but my cheat blinders were still locked and loaded. I did navigate on the menus the options that I stick too, and I let in a few I don't usually have at home. I had some wine with my meals and I also had a few carbs here and there. Not the carbs that give you major headaches, mind you. I did ok, as there were many temptations at my fingertips. One of the hardest to resist was my sister's margaritas. Yes, I had two. They were so good, but I did have a slight headache the next morning. Other than that, I stayed pretty true to my original diet schema. Lots of veggies, meats, eggs, cheese, salads, and I took my own candy bars. Yep, that helped too! I didn't have the desserts, just one night I had some sugar free icecream. That was all. So, since Thanksgiving, I've gained two and a half pounds. Yep, back up to 196.5. Now, don't count me out. I'm back on it this week and I will lose this too. Since it dropped into the teens, I'm on the treadmill at night instead of walking and playing ball outside. I will have to invest in some silk long underwear. Since losing the 38 lbs, I can't seem to keep warm outside. I've lost my heavy insulation!!!! So, I guess I'll just have to buckle down and buy some. If I ever make it to 145, what will I do, I'll be freezing in the winters here!!!!!!!!!! Florida was great, 83-85 every day, sunny, warm water. Yep - I did it, I actually put on a bathing suit and wasn't afraid to be seen in it. AMAZING. I think my suit was around 6 years old!!!! Ha ha!!! Well, back to putting together my menus for the week. Take it easy around Christmas and don't beat yourselves up too bad for cheating a little. It happens - Happy Holidays - hope to check in on time next tuesday with better results.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did awesome on vacation. Were your parents surprised at how you looked?

Dreaming of Hawaii will get you through this winter weather. I think a new bathing suit will be required! :)

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did awesome on vacation. Were your parents surprised at how you looked?

Dreaming of Hawaii will get you through this winter weather. I think a new bathing suit will be required! :)

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did awesome on vacation. Were your parents surprised at how you looked?

Dreaming of Hawaii will get you through this winter weather. I think a new bathing suit will be required! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home